Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read In 2013:
1. The Bathing Women by Tie Ning (China) Man Asian Award longlist 2013
2. The Painted Girls by Catharine Marie Buchanan (Canada) Jan.10 release
3. Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (Nigeria) Feb. 19 release
4. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini (Afghanistan/US) May 10 release (cover unavailable at this time)
5. To Kill a MockingBird by Harper Lee (US)
6. The Lifeboat by Charlotte Rogan (US)
7. The Wandering Falcon by Jamil Ahmad (Pakistan)
8. The Cook by Wyne Macauly (AUS)
9. See Now Then by Jamaica Kincaid (Antigua/US) Feb. 5 release
10. So Long A Letter - Mariama Ba (Senegal)
Next week: Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013.
Comments, reading suggestions, links to reviews, or requests for brief reviews are always welcomed.